Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Goong Hai Faht Choy!

Happy Chinese New Year everybody! It's the Year of the Rabbit if you didn't know ;)

Sketchbook Pro and Photoshop

What's wrong with me? Why is it so hard to keep blogging??? This must be revival #5 at the very least.

Random updates: I have been in Bogotá, Colombia for a little over a month now! I've enrolled in my Spanish course which is starting on the 7th of February and I've been sampling a lot of local culinary delights as well as learning to make all kinds of juices from fruits I've never seen before! (Lulo anyone? SO tasty!) I've been going to the gym almost EVERYDAY as well (just about 30 minutes of cardio mostly) which is a big change for this ole couch potato body.

Goong Hai Faht Choy to all!
And hopefully I will make more frequent appearances here!

0 comments: