Sunday, January 31, 2010

Illustration Friday - Focused

Sketchbook Pro and Photoshop

Just watched an episode of Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" where he was in Tokyo (*drool* over everything that is Japanese ... hopefully Juan and I are making it there in the latter half of this year!) and said that the most characteristic thing about the country and its culture is how they focus on a single detail of an endeavour and refining that detail towards perfection.

Meanwhile, I will continue to focus on my sashimi.

5 comments:

Indigene said...

Great perspective and color!

josh pincus is crying said...

very cool. great colors and great perspective.

Qwerty and Dwerty said...

do you wear uggs in australia??? i would like to know...... btw i luv ur blog!!! : )

Rob said...

Hey cool picture! When I was in Japan I found their single-mindedness dedication / perfection thing very inspiring.

messyfish said...

lovelovelove the perspective in this one!