Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Movember Auctions!

Yes! I've finally gotten off my ass and finally listed some sketches for some
Movember Madness!
(ie the personal project I was talking about in my last post).

All proceeds from these auctions will go to Movember who are collecting funds for research and to raise awareness of Men's Health Issues with partners The Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and beyondblue so
to go to my page of auctions.

Since I can't grow a mo' for the cause (or actually ... but that's another story ...) I thought I'd draw some! And then some more!
I'll be doing a drawing for each day of November (and maybe more if time permits) and all auctions are for a single page of my sketchbook which has a drawing on each side, so 2 drawings for the price of 1! Bargain!


And one more time:
to see all my auctions!!!

0 comments: