Saturday, June 27, 2009

Confessions of a 28 Year Old Something

Dearest Blog,

How have you been? I hope you haven't been too lonely and I'm SO sorry to have neglected you for so long but I've had an interesting couple of weeks!
After all the hub-bub of moving, I started a new job! For the first time in 28 years, I have to work full time! Getting up at 7:30am when I'm used to waking up at 10:30am is quite trying but the job itself is relaxing but challenging at the same time. I just find it so AWESOME that I get paid to play with a Wacom all day. The only downside is that we have to use Flash CS4 which crashes A LOT, but otherwise the days pass quite quickly which is a nice change from any previous jobs I've ever held.
I'm also cycling to work everyday which makes me feel a little more removed from the rat race that I've now finally become a part of! And perhaps this will help remove those stubborn 2 or 3kgs that have been hanging around since Christmas X_X

Anyway my dearest blog, I hope you can forgive me my absences and I promise to be a better friend from now on.
xoxo
Your Prodigal Pal, Jo.

PS I drew this picture yesterday, I hope you like it. It's another card for Postcrossing, just a warm-up from weeks of idleness so rather simple!

Pitt pens & watercolour pencil

0 comments: