Thursday, May 14, 2009

Moly X Portrait 3 - Rose's Moly

A THIRD moly arrived today and I felt awful guilty about not having done anything for this group for so long. So I managed to slay the procrastination monster, gave myself an extra good kick up the bum and just got down to it.

Rose's moly has the theme "Found Objects" but I've been trying not to hoard too much stuff anymore (despite leaving two rooms full of stuff at my parent's house!) so I was at a bit of a loss as to what to do when I first got her book (like ... 2 months ago ... bad Jo ...) But then, on a fateful Melbourne evening in a certain Spanish class, I found a fortune cookie slip on my table that read "God has given you one face, you make yourself another" and *BAM* inspiration!

Pitt Pens, Watercolour, Pencil

Felt good to be drawing after so much felting (and much less painful on the fingers *poke*poke*poke*bleed*).

0 comments: