Sunday, April 19, 2009

Postcrossing #7 and #8

Well that daily blogging really took off didn't it? I'm terrible. It's kinda like trying to quit smoking except that I'm trying to get addicted to blogging as opposed to trying to stop. So maybe not like smoking at all.

A couple of quickie Postcrossings as I'm waiting for a roast to come good:
The first is going to the USA to someone who likes images of national costumes. Forgoing the blue singlet, shorts ('stubbies' for those reading from Oz) and flip flops that first came to mind, I went for a more traditional approach and made a big botch of his face :(
The second is going to Portugal for a woman who likes gnomes!

Made using anything and everything I could draw with at the time

I won't lie and say that I've been too busy to blog daily. In fact it was a downright lazy Friday as Juan and I had finished all the changes requested for the documentary on Thursday and decided on a day of total debauchery which included a trip to KFC (for shame). And yesterday I cozied up to the couch with a marathon screening of Pride and Prejudice (BBC version) and felted the rest of the bodies for the wholesale bear order. The back of our couch now looks like this: (the little blobs on the left are the bear heads).

0 comments: