Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Postcrossing #5

"So many posts?" you ask?
Okay, fine, so noone's asking but I'm trying to blog everyday (as of ... yesterday) in a hope that it will make me draw E V E R Y D A Y. It's kinda working in that I'm starting to feel restless if I'm not drawing or felting during idle moments.

For my 5th official Postcrossing card I got some markers and went to town! Made me feel like I was back in primary school, now where's me Clag? This is for an American woman who listed flowers in her interests.

Budget Textas and Prestige Copics

2 comments:

Jan Allsopp said...

Ha! I love that! "Okay, fine, so noone's asking but I'm trying to blog everyday (as of ... yesterday) in a hope that it will make me draw
E V E R Y D A Y."
I tried that too. With varying degrees of success! Good luck!
Just found you via Twitter. I'll be back!

Jo Fong said...

Hello! It's nice to know that I can amuse people other than myself! ;D