Saturday, April 4, 2009

Monday Artday - Bunny

Something so cute I could just spontaneously combust for Monday Artday's theme of 'Bunny'. Wanted to do something fast in Illustrator so *Kablam!*
I also really like the number 3 when it comes to series of things. In every essay I ever wrote, examples would always be in threes (e.g. hommus, pizza and cupcakes) and every story would have stunningly appropriate and fabulous adjectives in threes. Good thing I'm not pursuing a career in writing ...

Illustrator and Photoshop.

On a side note, someone told me my comments weren't working since my blog made the big leap into 3 columns. If someone could leave comment here it would be muchly appreciated!

3 comments:

messyfish said...

just testing your comments for you! 3 colums, 3 bunnies lots of 3's!

Jo Fong said...

wow that's some fast commenting! Thanks for testing it for me :)

And I love cupcakes and all food in general (except tofu even though I'm Asian ... blergh) but am nowhere near the level of baking prowess (and madness?) that you are hehe

Shirley said...

Cute bunnies for the season! Your comment box opened well so I think this will go through.