Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello Ruby Tuesday

How was everyone's Easter? I saw Arj Barker at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and he was extremely entertaining! And now I shall grieve for the loss of hot cross buns from the shelves *sigh*

Anyhoo, my first bear is completed for the wholesale order :D Well ... almost finished , I'm awaiting a delivery from an eBay purchase (I LOVE eBay for supplies) so I can make some bracelets and other assorted accessories for them all.
For some reason I want to call her Ruby Tuesday despite the fact that she is obviously blue but then I don't know if I want to name them because then I'll love them and it will hurt too much when I have to delivery them ... oops too late ... she will always be Ruby to me now ...

Needle Felted with 100% Merino

1 comments:

messyfish said...

you got a wholesale order! this is so inspiring! I am going to go run out to my art room and get felting again! Such amazing cute bears!