Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Doodle Blots

Blog resolution #92847
I'm-a-gunna try and blog everyday no matter how trivial/fugly/underdone my doodles may be.

Taking Judy's idea from my previous entry I started to explore the world of ink blot faces yesterday night in front of Survivor Micronesia (Fans vs Favourites ... I'm gunning for Ozzy). But then after a couple I decided I wanted to draw some critters instead. The bottom right is my favourite. His name is Stanley.

Watercolour, graphite and ink.

I will progress onto actually using watercolour paper soon instead of cheapy thin paper (the heads on top bled through THREE pages!). This looks like it could develop into an addiction.
Fun times!

2 comments:

caseytoussaint said...

These are delightful.

Judybec said...

Love your doodle blots Jo!!
The person I first saw do this was Casey (her message is above mine) Be sure to check out her blog-- it's fabulous!