Friday, October 17, 2008

EDM (Day 60) #7 & #8

Day 60? 60?!?!?! Ah well ... as long as I don't stop entirely ... *sheepish* ...
These ones were 'fast', about 20 minutes each.

EDM #7 - Bottle, tin or jar.
This is the candy jar that lives on the coffee table. Looking sadly depleted at the moment ...

EDM #8 - Jewelry
My favourite wrist cuff in the whole world combining 2 of my favourite things: stars and purple!
I bought it in Hong Kong in 2000 (my first time back since my family emigrated to Oz in 1983) and it was also my first O/S trip alone. I think it was 15HKD which was about ... 4AUD back then :D.
Probably a little too pop punk/emo for me these days but I still bring it out for a bit of air sometimes.

(Click image to enlarge)
Bic Black Biro, Derwent Studio Pencils

1 comments:

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Nice lines. I really like the jar.