Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Etsy Shop Now OPEN!!!

FINALLY, I set up my Etsy Shop and it is now open for business!!! Click the gadget in my profile bar on the right to check it out. It will house all my prints and original art (including ACEOs) as I try to make some grocery money from what I love to do most: DOODLE!


I've been wanting to set up a shop for months now and my procrastination has finally come to an end and my art is now up for sale. Have a look now and if you have the means, please make a donation to my 'Beans on Toast' fund :)

First things up for sale are these orignal ACEOs (not prints!) I made inspired by the lovebirds I made a few days ago. Edit: SOLD!!!
(And there also limited prints of the puddle jumper I made for my own amusment a couple of weeks back).

(Click image to enlarge)
Collage, pencil, biro.

I'm excited!
Much love to ya'll!!!

0 comments: